Friday, August 08, 2008

yesterday our class had a bazzar stall in school.reach school @ 8.30am.
rush to help up with the set-up then run to kitchen with xuan yan
after that cut the bread etc. run up to office to print the price list
after that run down. what a busy day after that business
start customer's start coming inand wah busy! run around
pulling customer. then make delivery. then i become cashier of the day! lol
thanks sheena,alvinjit ,mariam,yaya,alina for supporting my class :D
haha thanks lots. and thanks shuhuiand bell for visiting too.
sorry shah ray marcus khaiif i have shouted too many customer la.
and i am a aunty as you all know la ya :D haha after business
end counted the money then mdm talk to us,really everything
is about planning the cost! next our target is
BANKOK TRIP! GO CB GO CB GO :D
jiayou class <33 align="center">our stall name :D
me & xy with the shouting thingy :D
yuanyang & CHENGPHENG :D
me me me :D