Friday, August 29, 2008

Okay Ng Zhi Hui is very happy today as she met up with her sec sch mates!
she had lotsa fun laughing like a mad girl and see alot of MEI2
wah,actually hyss quite alot wor! haha :D so cute~
then after that, met up with alot of teachers, okay performance
is so weird -.- so after a while run ard the sch! haha lotsa laughter
and photo taking! hahaha, woo there's a new teacher a angmoh!
so handsome! omg, his smile wooo so cute, then lunch at
teh tarik after that, went to K with xinyi,wanxin & tianhao
day well spent! tmr gonna go FLYER thanks faz :D! take care all.

Miss Tracy got it <3
and she is HAPPY :D
Me & her. i miss her nagging :D
Love my girlfriends~ (missing, alina'tengteng)
Some of the 4T1 peeps.
Me & my beloved crazy Nadia :D
Me & my "wife" <3
Me & my singing partner :D
Me & my loud hailer jeslyn :D
Me & my "ahma" Diana :D
Me & this crazy girl 9Years of friendship :D
Love them alots! :D
Me & my superstar Alif :D
Cutie Mdm lye :D
Me & my handsome MR LEE :D (so cute)
Us & cutie miss WONG :D
New teacher so MEI2
singing fren in K-BOX :D haha!
take care all,i've just recovered! CHIONG PROJ
tomorrow is his birthday & flyer day <3