Wednesday, December 10, 2008


thinking of what happen this 1 year, with my life
i miss my secondary school,with no ppl hurting
me so seirously,and so complicated life out of a
sudden? hmmm, why cant i just have all my girlfrens
in sec sch, and those few jokers around? hmm
hey 4t1'07 & hycb peeps,imy you all lots like seriously.


1year is going to end in like 21 more days,thinking back,
i have know lotsa new fren who had the same passion
as me, and musician,whom are so so better then what
i use to learn in sec sch. (; learn alot.
class,as usual had fun with all, am really glad that
i could know all of you,seriously (; thanks for all the
encourgment give loves (;.

as for band,i am really glad to have known,
mummy papa fazlin kai fian koonie sl bell sheena
fadli syahidah jane junxian haziq fahmi
and many more (; thanks for always,
being there ! and cheering me up whenever
i am actually feeling down!. (tearing) haha.


after somethings happen,you make me hated you
more and more.and change everything of yours,
how can a person be more heartless then you?
total,disappointment.and ask your good friend,
pls grow up and stop all the disgusting-ness!.
letting go and stand up strong soon! i need time too.

and to another you, totally disappointment,
i dont believe what i heard,but everything is just so true.
why must you lie?why must you hurt her? why.
lost trust in you two. hmmm, what happen.?
tell me will you? disappointed totally.(teartear)


to my gf (you know who you are).
girl, sorry for everything,sorry to have
bring this to you,i know you are hurt seriously
i know, i am sorry,and i want to tell you,
i am utterly sad now. sorry (tear once again)
girl,lets stand by strong and jy. ily (;


我终于在这些事件中成长
我不希望在认识你们,但已发生。
就在这我放弃在相信奇迹?
终究这不是一场游戏。
谢谢你们让我成长,但却受了重伤。