Friday, May 02, 2008

okay after someone said something felt quite hurt.
and it hook back some of my memories.
i really misses this people alot.
but i also have to thanks my new fren
for not making me feel lonely.

thanks :
khairi,hafiz,sheena,noreen,nabil(sl)
fazlin,fadhil,fadhli,isabell,gabriel,firli,
and many more. (;

my classmate:
xuanyan,huishan,leepoh
jonathan,weiyang,marcus,ray
shah ,lydia,quifeng and many more!

thanks hope that our laughter will keep on goin. :D

photo in random order.

AHYEE I MISS.
HYCB,MY BC I MISS.
HK FREN I MISS.
THOSE CRAZY DAY.
THE STUDY GRP I MISS.
MISS TRACY & 4T1GIRLS I MISS
THE LAUGHTER WE SHARE.
WORKING SISTER I MISS.
DARLINGS I MISS.
NEW FREN I MISS.
3T1 06' I MISS
4T1BAND MEMBER I MISS
SENIOR BAND I MISS.
07 I MISS.
LAO FAMILY WHICH IS ALOT I MISS.
4T1 @ UNDERWATERWORLD I MISS.
THE FUN TIME WE HAD.
GAP CAMP MATE I MISS
MR TAN I MISS.
SEC2 DAY'S I MISS.
4T1 07 IS LOVE <3333

friend out there , i miss you all really lots.
hope that we meet up soon and thanks.
for give me such a wonderful memory
and thanks for being in part of
my life. thanks alot.
to my ITE fren out there. thanks
for making me feel happy and comfortable
with you guys, i am sorry if i am attitude sometimes
but thats human reaction will try to cut down
but really thanks for letting me be one small
part of ur memory thanks alot :D