Friday, May 16, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh =(

this is the only place i can shout out loud?!
i cant talk to anyone! you i want to talk to ,
but you've change? not the old you anymore.
either you or you have change alot!? i dont know why?
or isit me that i have change?

*i did wrong once,so whenever it came to the same old problem
i will be the one in fault, do u all even go and check isit HE wrong
or ME ? cant take it already you all really make me lose hope.
i cant take it anymore. T.T you all say
HE DESERVE more than me NEVER MIND
i take it. did he even contribute ,do you all even know?

TO SHEENA:
i just wants to tell you,i have nothing to do with hafiz.
mayb we have the same family bg, or wadever,
so we would talk more,like i use to talk to cat2
nth will happen to we two so u dont worry ya.
mayb now i seldom talk to cat2 as he is busy,
so i pour my problem to hafiz, as for the featured fren
nbm dont worry u can just kick me out, not that i
wants to kick you out, its jus that the pic seems niceer
the way i put,nbm i have already remove all
dont worry yah, thanks alot for the care and concern
for me! i am sorry for all the wrong doing i've done.
just swear and curse at me. if you wants to scold
me face to face its okay, just go ahead okay?
all my fault i am truly very sorry to you!
thanks my friend and sorry.~


i have not love or like anyone already so dont worry.
willl just keep everything to myself .if you thinks that i like
you dont think okay? all fake.thanks i will just go back to
my old self. jus keep quiet and laugh if possible .
thanks for all the care you guys have given take good care

TO CLASS CB :D all the best for the upcoming exams
and phase test GOOD LUCK! we do our best yah :D

everyone all the best for exam (;