Friday, January 15, 2010

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY KAI! :D
we are same age!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

our old time, he really change alot still,he made me laugh

the time we go westcoast,almost everyday? :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
hari raya.
Photobucket
i miss teddy and teddy smell alot :D
Photobucket
we play this ~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
he and his duck mouth
Photobucket

Photobucket
i saw him at marina . (i miss ur hair!)
Photobucket
first outing with yuhua ppl :D
Photobucket
we, are always laughing? :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
doing stupid things.
Photobucket
acting nerd?
Photobucket
strangling.
Photobucket
cheers
Photobucket
attending his concert.
Photobucket
same age
Photobucket
travelling overseas.
Photobucket
steamboating at my hse
Photobucket

Photobucket
walking around taking photo
Photobucket
showing padi how big is our teeth
Photobucket
love this lots.
Photobucket
going to flyer.
Photobucket
Photobucket
doing his post ha
Photobucket
going out for photography.

Photobucket
concert
Photobucket
I want kaiwich T.T
Photobucket
committee.
Photobucket
first time out together to airport.
Photobucket
nbc
Photobucket

khairi hadri, you are 19, i dont know how to say
but i just wants to say that,you are my bestest
friend out of 5 bestest friend. :)
i am really glad to have you around, for 3 years as
my friend,buddy bandmate, you made me
laugh cry angry pms mad ! ha you know
me, what i want what i feel thats why we can click
so well, to me maybe to you no?but i really thank you
for the fun around as always, everything you you you!
ha, hope you can last long with you know who, and hope you
enjoy your 2 years of celebration with me and friends :D
take care and promise to meet up often okay?
once again thanks and happy 19th! :D