Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sorry for the super duper late update
i am lazy plain lazy sorry :) okay here's some overdue
post ! :) genting, out with bandmate!

okay before i start that,my current addiction
KEYmera and JONGHYUN ❤

Genting in nov comepetition:GOLD
glad that we clinch it,we did the opeing
as well as the closing what a good chance performing
and telling people hey ITE made it alright.
had fun with bandmates,really much love :)
My love :)
A random day,random date
but turn out all well, i am HIGH not DRUNK :)
i love the chat,i love the change,i miss the bond.
they know me well i swear,especially the guy
who wore white with specs,beside me
no matter what,i swear he never fail to make me laugh
listen to my rants,take my rubbish-ness
joke me with,give me confidence,watching me grow?
seriously, laobun i never fail to tell you this
you're my best-test senior,as close as my own bro
love you alot alot alot :)) *aww tears :O*
last but not least,happy 2nd. :)