Thursday, October 01, 2009

my life is getting bored each day, how i wish i could
travel with xy to tw this coming sunday ;(
fren,have fun there ya meet all the meimei's ! haha.
got myself a new phone, thanks to mum!
my camera dead on me,hopefully it can be repaired before
my birthday reaches,but this year i have no excitement
for my birthday at all,i donno why hais but seeing my friend
celebrate their birthday is so nice to have friends around! (:
coming 4th,will be out with jh to visit bun,
hope it will be a fun day! :D
jalan raye with bandmates should i join? i'll feel so extra and i dont
want to spoil their mood if my present make her feel uncomfy.
2 more mths and i can choose what to get hopefully everything go
smoothly, oct camp busy busy, nov concert.
i always wish that, there's alot of my friend who can attend
and make the night memorable :) after so long
you still care so much how am i suppose to react? and seriously
i still miss you like how we meet the first time. =(
but things have changed,we can only remain as good friend!
and i feel that,some of my friend are busy with work and
R/s sometimes it's hard to pour your heart to someone
because,they are also busy and some might be like
dont even want to hear you out so yea! hais
ok done with the -.- post! hey guys
lets have picnic/steamboat can? (: take care all

i dont even think people read my blog ha