Monday, November 03, 2008

okay i shall only update about today as i've forget the past
few days what've i done LOL! :D
out with cat,took train to outrum someone
donn wanna get out of train so funny la! =X
then off to vivo to buy his cookie,then walk here
and there took lotsa bus okay, all my fault
keep bringing him to the wrong direction
then to toapayoh somemore -.- then
train to city hall and 51,finally reach our
destination but lol over shot one stop me again -.-
then walk up nice secernary ! :D then walk walk
tired, arhh but lotsa nice thing then till one part
where we saw habour front mrt quite happy
cause super tired le, then the road down damn scary
cause the entired road has no light and it's so damn
dark! >< omg , heng there's someone there with me
or not i think i will just row down and die there! lol
heard some noise also shock me la ! hahas finally reach the
bottom feel so happy sweat alot and so sticky! rush
into aircon place and off to vivo for dinner and home
as we're too tired, hahs otw home so noisy
headache T.T inconsiderate ppl,arhh!
cheer up day,thanks ! :D

some overdue picture :D
me and my beloved niece Gladys :D
my sister and new arrive niece Jaycia Ng (; <3
011108 (; love you baby.
me and yaya watch :D
my hair ! LOL
Love you fufu (;
dinner with her at pastamania.

the place i went with cat.