Saturday, October 11, 2008

i was stress up in the morning PMS! sorry classmate cant join u' all~
then met up with cat at airport i was alone, walking around
then after that met him at T1, then kept quite till we going
back to school for band lol! sorry for making u walk so far,
because i say thee wrong stop! =X LOL! reach band room,
super early then chat laugh then sectional with brass quite nice:D
funny then all wanna learn bassclar and cat learn bari
quite fun teaching them cute la :D after sectional off to
bedok kfc chat laugh went to sheng siong with cat then laugh there
then after that, go back KFC and home sweet home
THANKS FAZ MUMMY FOR THE CURRY, YUMMY BUT SPICY! :D

otw to airport nice weather !
some nice shot?
this uncle here is scared of the sun!-.-
new player, 2 trumpeter and 1 baritonsax :D
me & fadhli !(;
me & SL (;
me and mouse!(;

donno what is he doing priceless!
funny them LOL!
me & faz! (;
me & tianze (;


you make me wonder, what do you actually think?
what am i suppose to ans? what am i suppose to do?
i just want to get over but u stir it up again and again
communication and behaviour is the biggest problem in you!
i do care but not in a love manner anymore,
i do love you my FRIEND, take care. and stop making me ,
think back again and again, breaking down real soon! T.T