Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GOT TAGGED BY FAZILAH:)

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket? TAIWAN/HK/FRANCE:)

2. What's your favourite thing to do?
Eat,cook,music,and bassclar :D

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
NOPE :D,happiness is one u must pursue for!


4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
DSLR & SUNFLOWER :D

5. Things you can't live without:My hp, music, family & frens :D

6. What are you afraid to lose?My love ones. !

7. If you win 1 million, what would you do?
thanks and buy my things,give it to family and donate some :D

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
not sure yet? (;

9. List down 3 good points of the person who gave this survey:crazy,funny,love-able

10. What makes me happy?
ppl who surround me!& thats when my fav singer singing :DD

11. What type of person do you hate most?
i shall follow wad fazlin firli & faz say.

12. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
not very sure hmm.

13. Would you go for happiness or money?
BOTH BOTH heh, so greedy :D

14. Who do you think is the most important thing in your life? .
the one whom i love (;

15. If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?
it all depend on fate.

16. Who was the last person who hugged you? Alina har (;

17. What is the one thing you want badly now?
to complete my course smoothly :D

18. Whom are you close to?my sister & mum, and my darlings :D

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
haha still wondering??

20. If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be?
by not repeating the same mistakes ? (;
___________________________________________________________________
7 things that scares you:
-ghostly sound
-to lose my love one
-my mdm at times
-death
-people quarreling
-rats
-cats

7 things that you like most:
-SUNFLOWER :D (that brighten up my day)
-computer
-phone
-camera
-mp4
-bassclar
-singing

7 important things in my room:
- toilet
-fan
-computer
-tv
-bed
-my smelly pillow
-radio

7random facts about me:
-crazy all the time
-very random at times
-like to shout ? =X
-love to LOL!
-like the anyhow sing!
-love playing in band
-love disturbing ppl :D

7 things that i plan to do before i die
-i have not thing bout it yet,mayb soon :D

7 things I can do:
- play bass clar
-cook
-like to make ppl laugh!
-sing with frens :D
(not sure already :D )

7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:
-sense of humour (all ppl wants this ?)
-the caring-ness in that person
-to be understanding
-loving
-know when to give the sense of security
-the one that give you the sense of belonging
-manners (;

the things i always say:
-eh enough?
-you stop it huh!
-roar
-hahahahhah~
-ewww,so action
-hump
-TSKKKK~~~

7 people to do this survey:
-likoonie
-isabell
-kai
-fian
-alina
-leepoh
-ray andrew