Thursday, April 17, 2008

okay, suddenly urge to post this !.

hmmm have been thinking for the past few days.
i am kinda stress in ITE LIFE?
band and class? i've miss 2 lessson and i got
so stress up like that how could i ? if i am in the
industry how? i cant believe what i told JON
i am really stress up =( anw thanks for cheering me
up and listening to me de.

band, everything seems to change jus in a short 3mth.
its just a short period of time,i already had some prob
with band mates? some can be so close like we've known
each other for few years. some its like goin up to that person
and give that person a tight slap? who are you for me to give
respect to? ya okay, and now hafiz is leaving its really bored
without him around de. then someone whom i close
to also mayb? i donno la, jus crying out loud. hope that
i can get better?

thanks for cheering me up but what u say, i cant
help to stop myself from crying okay.
the friendship is there le. so crying is
cant help de, don worry. (;

sheena , its okay i understand i wont blame.
and i will jus keep quiet.

okay enough of my non-sense . let me mood-swing ba.