Tuesday, January 29, 2008

okay peeps, sorry for lack of updates (; anw i love my class lots !!!
and knew quite a number of close frens, like quifeng lydia they all
then funny frens, xuanyan"dajia" huishan "xiaojia"
jonathan leepoh ray shah etc many many and i really hope
we can strive through this 2 yrs, then hope no one leave this course
half way! (; okay CNY is jus one week away and u know wad?
I HABEN BUY ANYTHING YET T.T lol, hope that lao's can meet
up during CNY BAH (; and and, 4T1 pls comfirm with me
weather u all wanna have BBQ in april or not okay thanks (;
argg i've jus cut my hair today so short T.T as in my fringe,
anw i will be away on mar14-16 as i will be goin genting
and meet up with my dear HK&TW frens to see our beloved
SI SHAO! <33333333 them lots la (; wahhaha okay okay
will update more soon sorry no pic,mayb i find one day and upload
all the pic where i'm lazy to UPDATE them now (; okay seeya (;
take care guys HAPPY NEW YR~~