Friday, April 20, 2007

a quick post =( MDM LINA is leaving todae sadded its a sudden news to us!
was in class and heard tiz news then me and nad chiong to library to sign on a paper that the seniors had prepared then went to took a picture wit her. she hug and kissed me mwahs to u too! U"RE GREAT <33!>



then @ CPA lesson so funi! we were all rushing for the last part of course work then me faz and nad quickly rush to take SC photo omg ITS A MESS! BUT its fun! hehes. after took photo chiong to band rm!~ then warm up ler jui photo taking MWAHS! then took a picture with birthdae boy ZIJIE ! wooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO U!
HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO U!~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZI JIE "FU HUANG"
HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO U wooooooo! AHAHS
see his smile so happily =) hahas hornist and bassclarinetist!


THE SEC 4 & 5's

ME AND HJ I ACT DRUM MAJOR ONLI HAHAS
06' COMMITEE MEMBER <33

THE FORMAL US =DD06' & 07' COMMITEE MEMBERS
drum major " WEILUN-HUIJING" BAND MAJOR"ALSON-WEIJUAN" SECERTAEY"GUOTING-MURHARNI" TREASURE"FAZILAH-SYAQ" QUATER MASTER"CLIFFOR & ZHENXIONG-RUIHENG&ZIJIE" WARDROBE MISTRESS"JOANNA-PEIQI"LIBRIAN"GAVIN"

SO SWEET MU HOU "MOTHER" TING KISSED ME! <33
me doing crazy things outside band rm!
hahs after everting went mac for dinner with lao PI PEI BUN MAS SON MAO
haahs had a fun time look @ the bugar in alson's hand so SMALL haas =X
walking hm!
juz nw when alson sae to the whole band some words made me felt so gan dong and cried!
haahs "we sec 4's are very happy to work with u guys for four years! and bla bla bla" so gan dong! and passed dwn duty and position its also so sad! most importantly ! STEP DWN ="( hmm hw i wish i could hug my laogong FOREVER! !!

IS TIS MY LAST PHOTO WITH U HUBBY?

MWAHS TO U! THANK U FOR BEING WITH ME FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS I HOPE I CAN HOLD U FOR EVER BUT I CANT I HOPE PHOTO WILL KEEP MY MEMORIES WITH U! ALWAYS REMMEBER U! "35226******" U WILL NT BE FORGOTTEN BY ME! MWASHHH! MILLIIOONNSSS TO U LG!


STOP HERE LOVE U GUYS! HYCB WE ROCKS!