Saturday, September 30, 2006

DEPRESSION??

FIRSTLY.. this blog this to the sec 4t1 der chinese boy.. 4 giving us their book!~ =D
especially SAFRE.. help us lotsa args..lol..
then todae all lesson was fine expect math.
soorryy miss wong.. our class cannt control our TALKATIVENESSS!! sorry! then after schoool.. btw first no duty todae SO HAPPY woo..
after sch.. as usual sat on the banch.. mrs kwok walk to me and sae.. "hey are u the statue here? everydae after sch u will stick to there!" then i laugh.. then scold alifD todae.. so funi la.. then.. alina & wanxin go buy bubbletea.. then xinyi & nad went to nad hse take things.. then i sat on the banch alone!~ =( my emoness came right after they left me!!!!!*** ="(
then saw laopi.. so cute =) as usual..
then suddenly.. i heard a deep voice sae "OII,,"
i turned saw yuxuan.. then he bid gdbye to me..
and i felt nth! lol.. then continue.. till my BUBBLE TEA is here <33>
then mr lee so cute.! hehes.. then abt 4.0pm. we offically went off HUAYI.. kena pangseh.. emoneesss + depression came back to me!.. wason my way back.. saw my sister-in-law.. so pretty can! then sae bye to her and i reached hm =).lol then here i am blogging i realli feel so SAD Y Y Y ?/? can u tell me ?

to YUXUAN -
no matter wad jiayou.. u can do it ders.. woo..

to LILY-
don stress urself so OVER!! u can do it..
don commit sucide!~.. juz giv ur best to it!.
LILY LILY ALL THE WAY! ^^

TO all sec5's & sec 4's ppl takng their o* in 3 weeks time all the best!